View Profile gatekid3

11 Movie Reviews

I'm excited. i love these character designs.

This is amazing
This is honestly really similar to what I'm doing for my entry, you'll probably see what i mean when i finally get it done.

POSTBOY responds:

Can't wait yo!

That gives me more outro vibes than intro.

3 Game Reviews

Congrats on the win. this game was a short and simple wonder. I couldn't really stop till I beat it

Super fun. would be cool to see more

I feel like there must be some form of rage mechanic because even when i get perfect shots, the robots don't die. but when I got mad and just flung a rock it destroyed 4 of them. For the level with the robots stacked in a pyramid, there's no real way to get them easily. the wood from the tower, in many cases the rock don't have enough weight to crush the robot. Once i shot a rock up and it landed point-blank on a robot and it just bounced off. I assume its hard to balance that kind of ting because the you dont want the robots to just die to everything.

Well made, that second level just frustrated me far more than it should have.

5 Audio Reviews

ive listened to this for an hour straight. what have you done to me

I thought i was just missing some running gag about how its always the "final episode". but oof. i was just starting to listen in to these too

Grape

GoodL responds:

grapekid3

89 Art Reviews

This one is very cute.
I also would rather not be touched by butterflies.

thisismaii responds:

One time at work a butterfly flew in through the doors and came directly at me and my first reaction was to scream. This caused all the other girls to start screaming until they realized it was a butterfly.

Them fangs tho

Her poses have been my favorite for a bit. senpai is a close second

I do art n' stuff