All 46 art Reviews

These are amazing.

maruki responds:

yay, thanks!!

Bender of the Void Bender of the Void

I think this looks awesome.

Fashion Fun III Fashion Fun III

I think an alternate, wilting version of this dress would look really nice.

Nati35 responds:

Interesting take on the whole "flower" thing that's going on, I will take that into consideration as a next art project. If you would like, I will notify you when it's done? Thank you!

urara ra rara ra urara ra rara ra

She Ura-rocks my world.

Velvet Velvet

She looks like she wouldn't hesitate to punch a whole through you

Votiv responds:

maybe

Marina Marina

Forget squids. Im going full octo

28 Jacksepticeye 28 Jacksepticeye

I really like the way you handled shading with the pants and shoes. Some critique though. i feel the torso thinness doesnt really match well with the thickness of the arms and legs. thinning down the limbs, or adding muscle mass to the torso

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Oh thank you for the critique. I'll take note of that.

Laura's Gifts Laura's Gifts

Im not good with critique, but one major thing i personally avoid unless its intentional is using a pure black, it blends into the linart. Using a dark gray separates it from the outlines. As for the pants, the blue is really dark and without any highlights/shadows, it also blends into the outline too. It might be fine, but i would choose a slightly lighter blue.
As you develop you should also learn shading and highlighting techniques, as unless you are a master of color theory, lighting is one of the best ways to make something stand out.
I guess the last thing ill say is,most of the background is that dark red. Too me thats too much space not being used, i dont know what you could add, but thats just my opinion.

Instant premonition Instant premonition

Ha, we basically had the same idea XD

SlapHappyDrew responds:

Great minds think a like!

Let's Reconnect Let's Reconnect